Shipping & Returns Policies
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Your Saucy Milliner hat will be nestled in tissue, in one of my hexagonal hat boxes, which is then packed into a sturdy shipping box.
I aim to have all of my orders packaged and shipped within 2-3 business days.
Please make sure to fill out your shipping address correctly, as I am not responsible for lost deliveries, due to incorrect information being given, in the shipping address fields.
I use Canada Post, and your order will have a tracking number.
Once your hat is paid for, and the parcel is in the mail stream, the goods purchased are no longer my property, and so please follow up directly with Canada Post, if your package becomes wayward or delayed. In the event of a delay or loss, it will be up to you to follow up with Canada Post or your own local postal carrier, if the parcel has, at that point, been cleared into your own country.
Tax will not be charged on purchases made outside of Canada, however, customers are responsible for all fees associated with importing their purchase, such as (but not necessarily limited to), customs fees, duties, brokerage fees and taxes.
Parcels can become delayed due to the customs inspections process, as well, on occasion, parcels may be opened for inspection. I cannot control delays or the parcel being opened, if your respective country’s customs agents select your parcel for a more thorough, or ‘secondary’, customs inspection.
Customs forms will be for the full purchase amount and will not labelled as a ‘gift’.
As with domestic purchases, international purchases are insured for the full purchase price, and responsibility is on the purchaser to follow up with the postal service, should the parcel become lost or delayed.
RETURNS ON SAUCY MILLINER HATS
Sales on my handmade, couture hats are final and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
I make every effort to describe the design and size, through the description and photographs, and encourage you to ask any questions before purchasing, if you are unsure of your size, or would like more details on the hat you are interested in. I am happy to do a video chat appointment to show you the hat in more detail, or to help you measure your head.
RETURNS ON OTHER BRANDS
Hats or goods purchased from other brands that I purvey, may be returned for exchange or store credit only, if under the following conditions:
1. I must be contacted with 48 hours of you receiving the delivery, with the reason for wanting to return the product. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval and will be mailed back at your expense. Requests received after 48 hours will not be eligible for return.
2. The hat must be received back to myself, within 7 days of original delivery.
3. The hat must be unworn and with original tags and packaging intact and undamaged.
4. The hat must be completely free of any signs of wear including, but not limited to - makeup, odors, dirt, pet hair. It must be completely in original condition and reseallable.
5. The Saucy Milliner reserves the right to decide what is acceptable in these regards. If the hat is deemed unsellable, it will be mailed back to purchaser at purchaser’s expense. In any case of exchange or shop credit, no shipping will be credited to the purchaser - either on the original shipping or the return shipping.
If you need help with measuring your head, or have questions on sizing, or would like more details about the hat you are thinking of buying, please reach out to me and I will be happy to help you, to ensure that you are completely thrilled with the look and fit.
I can be reached on email@example.com
Please bear in mind I am a one-person business and usually only get to my emails once or twice a day, as I spend most of my time either at my workbench designing and making my hats, or packing and shipping, and going to the post office! I will reply to emails as soon as possible.
Thank you, and I look forward to being of assistance!
Owner and Milliner
The Saucy Milliner